According to Wikipedia quality content or web page drives or achieve traffic, Google search rankings, engagement, or conversions through the content that appeals to a company’s target market or audience. Content quality is determined by its online performance known as “Google algorithms” which mostly determine how the page is going to rank within search results.
Quality content can also be described as the relationship between the company and the audience/clients it is what keeps customers coming back for more and you keep digging for more renewed, exceptional and relevant ideas to bring them back.
As much as the quality of content is made relevant according to one’s target while improving a company brand but google play a huge role in deciding which content is quality and the place it on the top in the search engine or results. Google stated that there are various ways quality content can be found after it has calculated quality scores for each website page. Google reviews or check every web page content before comparing it to its content guidelines checking for duplication or plagiarism of content.
Types of Quality Content
Quality content can be differentiated into three main contents types. Web page’s content is always determined before creating a website for the target’s audience content to remain high quality.
Content type can be chosen from below: In order to ensure that your content is of a high quality, it’s important to first determine the type of content your page contains. There are three main types of content:
- Main Content (MC) – Texts, video and images make this type of content and they play a huge role in assisting the web page achieve its determination.
- Supplemental Content (SC) – Supplemental Content contributes to your audience or potential client’s experience of your page. Navigations, social media links and comment options are the main keys to SC depending on the page.
- Adverts – Advertisements content bring money to the page which is a good thing. However, it come with disadvantages because sometimes you must place in your website even though it does not relate with the content written in there which would distract your audience.
Quality Content Benefits
There are quite many benefits to having an exceptional website, from mingling with your audience to increasing your search engine reach or results. The following are reasons why quality content is special and beneficial to you:
Promote your brand quicker
- Allows you to promote freely (Stating your services and what you all about).
- Your client or potential client can access without coming into your offices and most people like to know what’s the motto and the drive for the company or products.
- As more people visit your site it improves your organic traffic (its advisable to include comment sections for more people to visit your page).
Reach Your Clients Anywhere
- Chances of getting potential customers who maybe prefer mobile advertising compared to traditional adverts (Newspaper, Radio or TV).
- With your own website there’s no need for media advertisements such as TV, Radio or Newspapers your website is your advertising site where you only sell yourself with no competition.