Your business website is one of the most favourable and cost-effective ways to market your business. For this reason, it is vital that you update your website to keep it relevant, up to date, fast, and safe. Our web services aren’t limited to design and development, we also offer a range of website maintenance services such as ongoing technical support, content updates, managing hosting environments or emails update as well as website security.
We ensure all updates to the CMS and plugins are undertaken correctly and perform regular site backups. Your business is important to us and we would like to keep your website secure and safe online.
Understanding that each business has different requirements, we will happily offer advice and guidance on what Website Maintenance Services suits your business best, with flexible terms such as pay as you go or fixed maintenance formats.
How Often Should You Update Your Website?
The more update you do the better. We would recommend a minimum of 3 times a month. Website update can be:
- Content or video of the services you offer.
- Content or videos of product reviews or similar products.
- Post articles about a topic related to your industry, their pain point and how your product or service solves their problems.
- The latest milestone in your company. Announcement about new products, new staff or changes to existing products and how it has been enhanced.
- If you have eCommerce or online store: Add more products or update the product information. People love to be informed.
Why Should You Update Your Website?
Regardless of whether you have a blog, corporate site or eCommerce / Online Store, refreshing your site all the time has numerous advantages.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): Content is KING: The more content you have, the more chances of ranking for those awesome keywords that people search for. Also, Google loves fresh and new content. Make google your best friend.
- Social Media: More things to share on social media. People are hungry for information. Feed their needs.
- Safe and Healthy Website: Keeping your CMS and website plugin update to date prevent hacking and losing vital information.
- Credibility and Trust: Give your business website the edge it needs. The more you educator your visitor and give them valuable content the longer they stay on your website. Keeping them coming back for more.