How to have a unique Web agency website?
At Bizzexpose we always advice our clients about the fact that website cannot succeed solely through compelling design or thought-provoking content. Your Web agency website needs to have a style that feeds into your website’s user experience and functionality while being easy to understand at first glance.
Depending on what you do and the type of your agency. Bizzexpose staff understands that different people prefer different styles, but that doesn’t mean that there aren’t a few ground rules you should follow when deciding on the appearance of your website.
Here are 5 quick tips we use to ensuring the best Web agency website:
- Keep your homepage minimalistic and free of clutter- The less someone looking at your site has to read, click on or remember, the better they’ll be able to process and evaluate what’s going on in front of them.
- Design with visual hierarchy in mind- you only have a few seconds to grab someone’s attention and tell them what your site is about. Add colour, contrast, size and spacing for further accentuation, remaining conscious of what is drawing attention on your page.
- Create easy to read website content- generally, Readability measures how easy it is for people to recognize words, sentences, and phrases. When your site’s readability is high, users will be able to efficiently scan your site and take in the information in the text without much effort.
Ensure your site is easy to navigate- Keep it mobile friendly. Ensure your site is easy to navigate. It may be of your design nature to break the mold, but website navigation is not the place to be avant-garde. When designing the perfect Web agency website, we always keep it in mind that we live in a mobile society, which makes it important to ask the question: What do my visitors see when they access my website on the go? for more information give us a call on 0312691190.
What Does a 5 Page Website Come With:
- 5 Page Website
- Custom Design
- Contact Form
- Links to Social Media
- Mobile Friendly
- Gallery with 18 Images
- Slide Show
Pages We Recommend:
- Home: A great way to welcome potential clients to your website. Tell them why they should do business with your company.
- Services/Products: A list of services your company provides.
- Gallery: Show the world your beautiful products.
- Testimonials: What your current clients have to say about you.
- Contact Us: The best way for potential client to contact your company
What We Require from You to Build Your Website:
- 10 pictures, these could be pictures of your products, services, staff, premises etc.
- Content about your company, products and services, contact details etc. – similar to your company profile.
- A company logo in high resolution
- 18 images for your gallery
- Your suggested domain name (website address, which is dependent on availability).
- Few keywords (that you think potential clients will input in search engines like Google, to find your service offerings).
The Website Process:
- We will require your website content, a few images and company logo in high res.
- We then begin the design process, develop your website and add in your content.
- Lastly, we will test your website functionality, across browser compatibility and once complete we send you your website link to view.
Ps: your website should be live within a week once we receive all your information.