Companies need to implement more video marketing in order to get their message across. The ideal of video marketing isn’t new, however, the importance of video marketing has increased drastically.
Why should you use video marketing?
- Videos can make you some serious money, adding a product or service video about your organisation and the services offered on your landing page can increase conversions by 80%, and videos can lead to direct sales.
- The whole concept of content marketing is based on trust and creating long-term relationships. Stop selling and let the people come to you by providing them with interesting and useful information.
- Google loves videos, videos allow you to increase the time that is spent on your page by visitors, thus longer exposure builds trust and signals search engines that your site content is good.
- Videos and mobile devices go hand in hand together, 90% of consumers watch videos on their mobile devices, and YouTube reports mobile video consumption rises 100% every year. Since people like to watch videos on the go.
- Video marketing can explain everything, if you are launching a new product or service, create a video to show how it works 98% of users say they’ve watched an explainer video to learn about a product or service.
- Videos can engage even the laziest consumer, video is a great tool for learning, but it’s also easier to absorb. Life is too busy for long description of products and services; the customers wants to see the product in action.
- Video encourages social shares, remember that people share emotions not facts, so create fun entertaining videos to encourage social shares.