SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THE WORLD
Generally, in order to promote great design in the travel industry, you have to keep up with the trends and technology. The upgrade in technology has made life easy for the travel bloggers in terms of being visible online. There are many importance factors that are put together when designing a Travel blog website including Great Design & Excellent Storytelling.
Here are some of the simple Travel blog website tips that we use to make your site standout.
In this day and age most people access site access websites on their phones. Therefore, a lot of your traffic will be coming from mobile devices. According to Blue Corona Up to 70% of all web traffic now comes from mobile devices. For travel blogs, content often gets shared and viewed through social media. Over 80% of social media traffic is now from mobile devices. It’s important that when you build your site, it is built with mobile in mind. Therefore, ensuring your site looks great on mobile is a must. It’s not just important that your website layout be “responsive”, so it looks good on desktop and mobile.
PICTURES ARE EVERYTHING.
Pictures sell. Find good angles, look for unusual photo opportunities and for simple photos like signs, transport, someone carrying a backpack or eating food. All of these photos can be used to fill all manner of posts. If you want to have a great travel blog, a good camera to take high-quality pictures is a must-have accessory.
CONTENT, CONTENT, CONTENT!!
Pictures on their own are great. But pictures without a story to tell might as well just be a desktop background. Sure, it may look nice, but the story adds a lot more depth to it. Contact us for a quote.
What Does a 5 Page Website Come With:
- 5 Page Website
- Custom Design
- Contact Form
- Links to Social Media
- Mobile Friendly
- Gallery with 18 Images
- Slide Show
Pages We Recommend:
- Home: A great way to welcome potential clients to your website. Tell them why they should do business with your company.
- Services/Products: A list of services your company provides.
- Gallery: Show the world your beautiful products.
- Testimonials: What your current clients have to say about you.
- Contact Us: The best way for potential client to contact your company
What We Require from You to Build Your Website:
- 10 pictures, these could be pictures of your products, services, staff, premises etc.
- Content about your company, products and services, contact details etc. – similar to your company profile.
- A company logo in high resolution
- 18 images for your gallery
- Your suggested domain name (website address, which is dependent on availability).
- Few keywords (that you think potential clients will input in search engines like Google, to find your service offerings).
The Website Process:
- We will require your website content, a few images and company logo in high res.
- We then begin the design process, develop your website and add in your content.
- Lastly, we will test your website functionality, across browser compatibility and once complete we send you your website link to view.
Ps: your website should be live within a week once we receive all your information.