What is SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)?
SEO refers to search engine optimisation as the process of making upgrades to your website design, website sitemap and content in order to supercharge its appearance in the search engines. Search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. By optimising your website for the search engines, you can increase your visibility in the organic, or un-paid, search engine results.
DID YOU KNOW? Page 1 results garnered 92 percent of all traffic from the average search, with traffic dropping off by 95 percent for Page 2. Source from Search Engine Watch
At Bizzexpose our SEO service contains everything from an initial consultation to keyword generation, copywriting, creating incoming links, website re-development, submitting and finally reporting about the service results. Our effective SEO strategy helps your website to appear at the top of search results. We offer this service for all kinds of businesses (small, medium-sized and large).
The importance of SEO and why every business needs it:
As times are changing, so are the ways of doing things, Search engines serve millions of users per day looking for answers to their questions or for solutions to their problems. If you have a web site, blog or online store, SEO can help your business grow and meet the business objectives (whether as an individual or a business) SEO can help you.
- Most search engines users are more likely to click on one of the top 5 suggestions in the results pages (SERPS - Search Engine Results Pages). To take advantage of this and gain visitors to your web site or customers to your online store, your website needs to appear in one of the top positions.
DID YOU KNOW: 75% of Internet users never scroll past the first page of search results. Source From: Hubspot
- Secondly, SEO is not only about search engines, but good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a web site.
- Users trust search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching, increases the web site’s trust through SEO with Google.
- SEO has the importance of being good for the social promotion of your web site. People who find your web site by searching Google or Yahoo are more likely to promote it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or other social media channels.
- Ranking importance: Research shows that approximately 85% of all websites are found via search. SEO is used to build trust & credibility. SEO is also the main source of leads for most online business.
- Effective strategy: SEO allows you the ability to choose keywords phrases for searches performed by potential customers. Having a good SEO, can also mean a better user experience
- Target Local SEO: Brings high quality visitors which results in high quality leads and higher conversion rates: A Solid SEO strategy and search friendly web design will help bring visitors / potential clients to your website. Thus increase leads and sales.
DID YOU KNOW: 78% of the people search for something nearby on their smartphones and then visit a store within a day. And 28% of these searches for something nearby end up in a purchase. Sourced from Monster Insights.
- Major search engines: 96% of internet users begin with their web search through a major search engine (Google, Bing, Yahoo etc.) So be found on Google and get your brand noticed.
- Affordable: Unlike other marketing tools, organic is earned and not paid for the number one position. So the more you put in the more you get out. It is not based on how much money you spend to play with the big boys. In addition to that once you start ranking you can always reduce your adspend.
- User-ability and Website Speed: No one, including Google, likes a slow website and that does not function well. Being Mobile Friendly is a must!
- Long Term Growth: Using SEO is an excellent long-term strategy. Get your company ranking on google for as many keywords as possible is the goal. Once it's there it will produce amazing results, your 24/7 promotional tool and get your noticed.
- Measurable: Yes your SEO results can be measured with awesome tools like Google Analytics or Google Website master. See what keywords visitors are finding you with and test your conversion.
- Outwit, outrank and outsmart your competitors: Small businesses never have a big marketing budget, so you can compete with the big boys on Google Adwords and Facebook Paid Campaign. However, an effective SEO strategy will be your way to rank higher than your competitor, get the attention and brand awareness your company deserves. This will help you increase your market share.
- Increase your social media presence: YES, you can rank on Google for your social media accounts. So why not take advantage and grow your number on your Facebook or Instagram.
- Google dominates the search engine industry. In 2019, 92.71% of search queries were done through Google, which means 9 out of 10 people used Google to lookup queries. Sourced from Monster Insights
- Google has received nearly 2.3 trillion searches this year. Sourced from Internet Live Stats
- Of the billions of searches that happen on any given day, 15% of daily searches are new to Google. Sourced from Google
- On the first page alone, the first five organic results account for 67.60% of all the clicks. Sourced From Zero Limit Web
- Google’s search algorithm uses more than 200 factors to rank websites. Sourced from Backlinko
- The average content length of the top position Google article contains 2,416 words. Source from serpIQ
- Long-tail keyword searches have a click-through rate 3% to 5% higher than generic searches. Source from Smart Insights
- The second most important ranking factor is backlinks. Ahrefs did a study and found that 91% of websites get no organic traffic from Google. One of the reasons for this was that 55.24% of pages didn’t have any backlinks. Sourced from Monster Insights
- 46% of searches on Google are for local services and businesses. Sourced from Monster Insights
- Target Market: Do you know who your ideal buyer is??? Thats great! So use keywords and content around their interest, their needs, the way they think, their pain point or frustration. The reason you in business is because of your buyers, so get to know them.
- Keyword Research Online Tools: Use tools such as Google Analytics, Google Web Master or Ubersuggest . See what your website and competitors are ranking for you.
- Long Tail Keywords: Do not be afraid to use long-tail keywords. 4 or more words. Long-tail keywords produce the bulk of all online searches. Here what this means:
- If you search for “marketing” on google you will get "About 13 810 000 000 results (0,69 seconds)".
- If you search for “best marketing company ” you’ll likely get hundreds of thousands of results. To be more precise "About 3 050 000 000 results (0,74 seconds)"
- If you search for “best marketing company in Durban” you will find BIZZEXPOSE. You’ll get much fewer results that more closely match what you’re really looking for. About 5 860 000 results (0,65 seconds)