Do you need a restaurant website?
A restaurant website is the face of your business, when people hear about the name of your website somewhere, the chances are they will google it. Whether you are operating already, or you are thinking of starting up a restaurant the answer to this question should always be yes. Bizzexpose, a leading website development company in Durban will make sure that what the visitor find on your site is impressive and attract to come try your food.
We will advise you about the best important reasons why it is important to have a well-designed restaurant website which includes the best 2:
Show off the enticing array of food
To meet this, you need to have top class photography that will showcase your food in an attractive way. At Bizzexpose we will advise you on different techniques that will help you stand out from your competitors. Our strategies will include displaying the food front and centre, which is a simple and effective way in garnering the attention of customers.
Make it easy to find necessary information.
Restaurant websites don’t have a lot of information to get across. You can usually expect a menu, social buttons, contact info, and an online reservation tab if it applies. Our strategies for restaurant website are different from other website development as the call-to-action to “Order Now” is well defined. We also prioritize the importance of social media and grants easy access to social networks, allowing you to stay up to date with the latest news and sharing your restaurants latest developments.
Bizzexpose has a team of experienced website developers who put extra effort in making your website unique by using creative skills and communicating with you about your goal. View some of our work HERE and read testimonials from our previous clients.
What Does a 5 Page Website Come With:
- 5 Page Website
- Custom Design
- Contact Form
- Links to Social Media
- Mobile Friendly
- Gallery with 18 Images
- Slide Show
Pages We Recommend:
- Home: A great way to welcome potential clients to your website. Tell them why they should do business with your company.
- Services/Products: A list of services your company provides.
- Gallery: Show the world your beautiful products.
- Testimonials: What your current clients have to say about you.
- Contact Us: The best way for potential client to contact your company
What We Require from You to Build Your Website:
- 10 pictures, these could be pictures of your products, services, staff, premises etc.
- Content about your company, products and services, contact details etc. – similar to your company profile.
- A company logo in high resolution
- 18 images for your gallery
- Your suggested domain name (website address, which is dependent on availability).
- Few keywords (that you think potential clients will input in search engines like Google, to find your service offerings).
The Website Process:
- We will require your website content, a few images and company logo in high res.
- We then begin the design process, develop your website and add in your content.
- Lastly, we will test your website functionality, across browser compatibility and once complete we send you your website link to view.
- Ps: your website should be live within a week once we receive all your information.