Make your voice heard both visually and online
A Politician website is an easy, inexpensive way to reach out to the public, generate leads and let your voice be heard. After you capture the attention of potential follower with a responsive website, excellent photographs, and compelling content, invite them to learn more about your plans. politicians are able to offer potential followers, sponsor and government exclusive access to newsletters, blog subscriptions, these are some of the tips that we Bizzexpose use to ensure your website stands out.
Top things your Politician website should have:
People want to know about you, not just your work history. Having a Politician website will help people to know who you are, where you live, where you went to high school, and what is your favourite sport team. They always want to find a connection to you. Which means you need to have a really good bio.
REALLY GREAT PHOTOS.
Get a professional photographer who knows how to use highlighting and capture. They should know how to position you, and they know how to make you look your best. Don’t stop at just one photo, get a bunch. Mix up outfits, change your hair, go different places. Get action shots of you meeting with constituents, speaking, and making public appearances. it is important to invest in Politician website for greater outcome.
Don’t leave your users hanging, make sure they know what you stand for. Your planks should be listed on your website in a way that’s easy to read and sortable so people can find just what they are looking for. Most people have some issue that they personally feel strongly about and will want to know if your values are the same.
This is really something that candidates want to skip because it requires them to take time and write stuff down. We know you are busy. But a blog can provide valuable insights into your campaign and can be a powerful way to connect with voters. To work, though, you have to commit to it.
What Does a 5 Page Website Come With:
- 5 Page Website
- Custom Design
- Contact Form
- Links to Social Media
- Mobile Friendly
- Gallery with 18 Images
- Slide Show
Pages We Recommend:
- Home: A great way to welcome potential clients to your website. Tell them why they should do business with your company.
- Services/Products: A list of services your company provides.
- Gallery: Show the world your beautiful products.
- Testimonials: What your current clients have to say about you.
- Contact Us: The best way for potential client to contact your company
What We Require from You to Build Your Website:
- 10 pictures, these could be pictures of your products, services, staff, premises etc.
- Content about your company, products and services, contact details etc. – similar to your company profile.
- A company logo in high resolution
- 18 images for your gallery
- Your suggested domain name (website address, which is dependent on availability).
- Few keywords (that you think potential clients will input in search engines like Google, to find your service offerings).
The Website Process:
- We will require your website content, a few images and company logo in high res.
- We then begin the design process, develop your website and add in your content.
- Lastly, we will test your website functionality, across browser compatibility and once complete we send you your website link to view.
- Ps: your website should be live within a week once we receive all your information.