Do you need a life coach website?
Yes, and you need to grab people’s attention at first glance. Generally, you only have a few seconds to grab someone’s attention and tell them what your site is about. Working with Bizzexpose can help you achieve this in no time.
It is important to know that it is not only about designing a life coach website, but content and creativity is important as well.
Here are tips that contributes to a good and selling life coach website:
The key to good content is to speak directly to the needs of your visitors and then position yourself as a great option. If you can do this while remaining real, human and approachable, then your visitors will be itching to get on the phone with you. If you establish a clear hierarchy to your information, readers can’t help but unconsciously follow the breadcrumbs you have left for them.
Easy to navigate website
Our designs are creative, optimized and mobile friendly. Basically, a site with a solid navigation helps search engines index your content while improving the viewers’ experience. It may be of your design nature to break the mould, but website navigation is not the place to be avant-garde. Don’t confuse visitors about where to find what on your website.
Link logo to your homepage
We design unique websites therefore your logo will make you stand out from the rest. It’s a common practice that your visitors are used to and will save them some precious clicks. A good thing about working with Bizzexpose is that if you don’t have a logo, we can design one for you just click HERE
Bizzexpose is a website development marketing company that specialise in growing businesses online by giving them the exposure they deserve. Call us on 0312691190.
What Does a 5 Page Website Come With:
- 5 Page Website
- Custom Design
- Contact Form
- Links to Social Media
- Mobile Friendly
- Gallery with 18 Images
- Slide Show
Pages We Recommend:
- Home: A great way to welcome potential clients to your website. Tell them why they should do business with your company.
- Services/Products: A list of services your company provides.
- Gallery: Show the world your beautiful products.
- Testimonials: What your current clients have to say about you.
- Contact Us: The best way for potential client to contact your company
What We Require from You to Build Your Website:
- 10 pictures, these could be pictures of your products, services, staff, premises etc.
- Content about your company, products and services, contact details etc. – similar to your company profile.
- A company logo in high resolution
- 18 images for your gallery
- Your suggested domain name (website address, which is dependent on availability).
- Few keywords (that you think potential clients will input in search engines like Google, to find your service offerings).
The Website Process:
- We will require your website content, a few images and company logo in high res.
- We then begin the design process, develop your website and add in your content.
- Lastly, we will test your website functionality, across browser compatibility and once complete we send you your website link to view.
- Ps: your website should be live within a week once we receive all your information.