Are you an agency looking for a job recruiter website that will stand out?
Because we are the best and approved website development company we will advise you before we start with your website creation, you will need the web address (the domain name) this is basically what you want to appear on your site we register a domain name and subscribe for the hosting.
Bizzexpose is your number your answer:
For your Job recruiter website menus are important because they are the primary means of navigation in a website. Make sure you put all the important links to the menu. Not just that, also ensure that the menu items are carefully classified as main menu and sub menu items, depending on their relation and importance.
Here are some of the strategies we implement:
You can create all the pages you want but how will the users reach them. For that, you will have to provide the visitors with a well-planned menu, so that they can navigate to their desired pages.
Placing job advertisements on the Internet is a lot cheaper than placing them in newspapers, magazines and other media. Using social media like Facebook and Twitter can even make publicising a position an essentially free exercise for companies, if it is linked to a Web site on the company’s Web site where candidates can view the job specs, input their CVs, apply and follow up.
Broader search, deeper pool
The Internet’s virtually instantaneous global reach means companies have the advantage of reaching a much broader pool of candidates, which increases the chances of finding the right candidate. give us a call on 0312691190 0r visit us here.
What Does a 5 Page Website Come With:
- 5 Page Website
- Custom Design
- Contact Form
- Links to Social Media
- Mobile Friendly
- Gallery with 18 Images
- Slide Show
Pages We Recommend:
- Home: A great way to welcome potential clients to your website. Tell them why they should do business with your company.
- Services/Products: A list of services your company provides.
- Gallery: Show the world your beautiful products.
- Testimonials: What your current clients have to say about you.
- Contact Us: The best way for potential client to contact your company
What We Require from You to Build Your Website:
- 10 pictures, these could be pictures of your products, services, staff, premises etc.
- Content about your company, products and services, contact details etc. – similar to your company profile.
- A company logo in high resolution
- 18 images for your gallery
- Your suggested domain name (website address, which is dependent on availability).
- Few keywords (that you think potential clients will input in search engines like Google, to find your service offerings).
The Website Process:
- We will require your website content, a few images and company logo in high res.
- We then begin the design process, develop your website and add in your content.
- Lastly, we will test your website functionality, across browser compatibility and once complete we send you your website link to view.
- Ps: your website should be live within a week once we receive all your information.