Lets Stat the facts: Instagram users in South Africa - February 2020
- There were 4 105 000 Instagram users in South Africa in February 2020, which accounted for 7% of its entire population.
- The majority of them were women - 53.2%.
- People aged 25 to 34 were the largest user group (1 420 000).
- The highest difference between men and women occurs within people aged 25 to 34, where women lead by 80 000.
- Stats Sourced from Napoleoncat
Instagram Marketing is great for growing brand awareness and introducing products as it has over 800 million users world wide. Research shows that 70% of Instagram viewers have spent time looking up a brand on the platform. Instagram allows you to promote your brand and product(paid and organic) in a friendly authentic way without directly selling to your customers
How can you accomplish enormous Instagram following?
Look no further, our dynamic team of exceptional and creative social media expects who spend their days distinguishing your target audience, engaging them and attracting them to follow you.
Why use Bizzexpose as your Instagram marketing partner ?
- We will create an Instagram marketing strategy for your business that will deliver more engagement, more leads and more sales for your business.
- We can use Instagram advanced targeting features to place Ads right in front of the people who matter most and at the right times. DID YOU KNOW: The best day to post on Instagram is Thursday and the worst day is Sunday.
- We assist you with day to day posting and create sponsored ads that work.
- Create awesome instagram stories that makes your company more relatable to your target market. Instagram stories is a great lead generation tool.
- Using Free tool that Instagram offer such as Boomerangs: Boomerangs are images that play in a loop. Adding a fun and crazy image will get people talking.
- Using #hashtag allows you to create immediate engagement #bizzexpose #instagrammarketing
- Reporting that you can understand: At the end of each month we present to you the stats, what did well and what improvement we will be implementing.