Handy man website comes very handy at Bizzexpose.
Take your handyman business to the next level, with our affordable Handy man website designs and be only a click away from your next client.
Handyman comes in different services and skills, having a website will easily specify your type of services and set you apart from the rest. Handy man website is a great way show that you are a professional and take your job serious. Handy man has lots of technical knowledge and practical skills which can usually fix just about any problem. Many are skilled in electrics or plumbing, as well as being able to do the odd repair job or shelf assembly. As a jack of all trades, a handyman will save you from hiring multiple contractors and you can get various jobs done all at once. Which is why we make our website design easily accessible. Keep the web design and navigation consistent throughout the site. Don’t create unrelated designs for different pages on your site. All the pages should have a similar overall layout and design.
Here are some of the tips we use for Handy man website:
We organize your site to provide a better user experience.
Search engines prefer websites that are properly organized. People also prefer good organization. Keep in mind that when your prospective clients visit your site, they’re typically looking for specific information.
Content is important.
The more content on your site, the more attractive your site becomes for search engines. In our designs we always use bold, easy to read fonts and bullets to present key information or to stress things you want the readers to notice. We help to study your successful competitors, firms you admire, and the examples shared in this post. Look at their websites and study how they present their services to their clients and potential clients. Visit website today.
What Does a 5 Page Website Come With:
- 5 Page Website
- Custom Design
- Contact Form
- Links to Social Media
- Mobile Friendly
- Gallery with 18 Images
- Slide Show
Pages We Recommend:
- Home: A great way to welcome potential clients to your website. Tell them why they should do business with your company.
- Services/Products: A list of services your company provides.
- Gallery: Show the world your beautiful products.
- Testimonials: What your current clients have to say about you.
- Contact Us: The best way for potential client to contact your company
What We Require from You to Build Your Website:
- 10 pictures, these could be pictures of your products, services, staff, premises etc.
- Content about your company, products and services, contact details etc. – similar to your company profile.
- A company logo in high resolution
- 18 images for your gallery
- Your suggested domain name (website address, which is dependent on availability).
- Few keywords (that you think potential clients will input in search engines like Google, to find your service offerings).
The Website Process:
- We will require your website content, a few images and company logo in high res.
- We then begin the design process, develop your website and add in your content.
- Lastly, we will test your website functionality, across browser compatibility and once complete we send you your website link to view.
- Ps: your website should be live within a week once we receive all your information.