Why graphic illustrator website is important?
The success of any website entirely depends on its web design. Whether the designers have taken the utmost care or not while developing it. At Bizzexpose we always advice our clients that your website is the face of your business and most potential customers will visit your site before they ever look in on your practice place, it becomes inevitable to get your website designed cautiously. Lacking in any aspect could end up demolishing your brand impression.
Because Illustrators are commissioned to produce still drawings for use in advertisements, books, magazines, packaging, greetings cards and newspapers. It is essential to prepare a sound portfolio of work that can be used to demonstrate abilities. Therefore, pictures nothing makes a website more personal than photographs, videos and podcasts of previous work.
Ensure at least one image name and the alternate text must contain the targeted keyword. By doing this, you will also be giving hints about your website information to Google.
The ultimate purpose of the visitors is to get information, and if your graphic illustrator website is able to communicate your visitors efficiently, most probably they would spend more time on your website. Bizzexpose uses tricks that may work to establish effortless communication with the visitors are organizing information by making good use of headlines and sub-headlines, cutting the waffle, and using bullet points, rather than long gusty sentences.
Testimonials help build trust and be a real differentiating factor for customers that can be tough sells. This can be something that can be difficult to achieve in the auto industry. testimonials spread across the Internet that have the potential to help you make a sale. One thing you can do to assist us in creating the perfect website for you is to collect your best testimonials and we will feature them prominently across your website. Have a look at our testimonials from previous clients.
What Does a 5 Page Website Come With:
- 5 Page Website
- Custom Design
- Contact Form
- Links to Social Media
- Mobile Friendly
- Gallery with 18 Images
- Slide Show
Pages We Recommend:
- Home: A great way to welcome potential clients to your website. Tell them why they should do business with your company.
- Services/Products: A list of services your company provides.
- Gallery: Show the world your beautiful products.
- Testimonials: What your current clients have to say about you.
- Contact Us: The best way for potential client to contact your company
What We Require from You to Build Your Website:
- 10 pictures, these could be pictures of your products, services, staff, premises etc.
- Content about your company, products and services, contact details etc. – similar to your company profile.
- A company logo in high resolution
- 18 images for your gallery
- Your suggested domain name (website address, which is dependent on availability).
- Few keywords (that you think potential clients will input in search engines like Google, to find your service offerings).
The Website Process:
- We will require your website content, a few images and company logo in high res.
- We then begin the design process, develop your website and add in your content.
- Lastly, we will test your website functionality, across browser compatibility and once complete we send you your website link to view.
- Ps: your website should be live within a week once we receive all your information.