Google plus content gets indexed immediately and shows up in search results
Why should you have it?
You’ve likely heard that Google Plus (Google+) pages and profiles can greatly help your SEO, and it’s true!
Google+ is a powerful search engine marketing tool for any business. Sharing blog posts on Google+ is an excellent way to:
- Rank for keyword terms that you might otherwise not be able to
- Drive search traffic to your Google+ profile and then back to your blog and website
Everyone You Email Can See Your Google+ Profile
One billion people use Gmail every month. Are you one of them? If you aren’t, you’re probably emailing with a bunch of them!
And here’s the great benefit of Google+ and Gmail: Your Google+ profile appears in every one of the emails you send, for whoever opens your email in Gmail on desktop. You can optimize this by:
- Adding a photo on your google plus profile
- Include links, bio, workplace and anything else you’d like people to know about you
There’s a very specific, engaged demographic audience (maybe your target audience)
Recent numbers say 375 million monthly users, whereas other places mention between 4-6 million users and in total there are 2,2 billion profiles since every new Gmail account ends up creating a google plus
Google plus communities are powerful and popular
Google released the numbers for communities on google plus as having 1, 2 million
- When you are a member of a community you can post to that community and members of that community may see your posts in their home stream