Do you need a food recipes website?
At Bizzexpose we know how frustrating it can be to start your own food recipes website which is why we a only one phone call away to help you have a website of your dreams, whether you want to start a cooking blog, or you want to share your food recipe with the public.
The first thing to do is to hire Bizzexpose to do design the perfect food recipes website. Custom designs usually cost thousands of dollars, but they are certainly an option if you have the money to spend. Be sure to ask for references and wait times before you write a check.
Tips for a good food recipes website should be:
- Post original content.
the fact that you say it your personal food blog, it means the recipes should be original. If visitors like what you do, they will keep coming back for more.
- Show your personality.
Enthusiasm is infectious, so don’t be afraid to show it. One of the coolest things about blogging is that you can connect with people who share your undying love for, say, avocado on toast.
- Make yourself accessible.
Be present and responsive on social media as best you can. network Connect and cultivate friendships with other bloggers who share your interests. Leave thoughtful comments on their blogs, chat with them on social media and promote their content.
- Be authentic-Post about what you love and produce the best content you possibly can.
- Keep your site design clean and easy to navigate. Clutter detracts from your content.
- Make it easy for visitors to follow your blog. Place links to RSS/email subscription and social media prominently on each page.
What Does a 5 Page Website Come With:
- 5 Page Website
- Custom Design
- Contact Form
- Links to Social Media
- Mobile Friendly
- Gallery with 18 Images
- Slide Show
Pages We Recommend:
- Home: A great way to welcome potential clients to your website. Tell them why they should do business with your company.
- Services/Products: A list of services your company provides.
- Gallery: Show the world your beautiful products.
- Testimonials: What your current clients have to say about you.
- Contact Us: The best way for potential client to contact your company
What We Require from You to Build Your Website:
- 10 pictures, these could be pictures of your products, services, staff, premises etc.
- Content about your company, products and services, contact details etc. – similar to your company profile.
- A company logo in high resolution
- 18 images for your gallery
- Your suggested domain name (website address, which is dependent on availability).
- Few keywords (that you think potential clients will input in search engines like Google, to find your service offerings).
The Website Process:
- We will require your website content, a few images and company logo in high res.
- We then begin the design process, develop your website and add in your content.
- Lastly, we will test your website functionality, across browser compatibility and once complete we send you your website link to view.
- Ps: your website should be live within a week once we receive all your information.