Do you need fashion website?
The answer is yes right? This article will enlighten you on the reasons why you need a fashion website and the benefits of owning one for your store.
Benefits of a well-designed fashion website includes helping you gain a competitive advantage in your industry and improve your business image, better advertising stage for your clothing, helping you get more leads and prospects.
Listed below are some of the things your fashion website should have:
OFFER CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
Nothing frustrates a customer more than poor customer service. If you make returning items difficult, customers are likely to buy from a competitor the next time around. According to the Wall Street Journal, about a third of all Internet transactions are returned. If possible, have customer service agents available around-the-clock to field and resolve customer inquiries. Great customer support can significantly shorten the sales cycle and keep your customers coming back for more.
GOOD ONLINE VISIBILITY.
It is always important to know that due to rapid growth of technology, businesses have switched over from the traditional method of selling goods to electronic method of selling goods and services. Nowadays everyone lives online therefore it is important for your business to be visible online and especially for a fashion business. Ask us today to help you with a good and best-selling E-commerce or fashion website
Bizzexpose is your number answer to a perfect fashion website that will best represent your brand increase sales, enhance your professional brand, and improve your customer service. Give us a call today on 031 269 1190 or ask for a quote on our website.
What Does a 5 Page Website Come With:
- 5 Page Website
- Custom Design
- Contact Form
- Links to Social Media
- Mobile Friendly
- Gallery with 18 Images
- Slide Show
Pages We Recommend:
- Home: A great way to welcome potential clients to your website. Tell them why they should do business with your company.
- Services/Products: A list of services your company provides.
- Gallery: Show the world your beautiful products.
- Testimonials: What your current clients have to say about you.
- Contact Us: The best way for potential client to contact your company
What We Require from You to Build Your Website:
- 10 pictures, these could be pictures of your products, services, staff, premises etc.
- Content about your company, products and services, contact details etc. – similar to your company profile.
- A company logo in high resolution
- 18 images for your gallery
- Your suggested domain name (website address, which is dependent on availability).
- Few keywords (that you think potential clients will input in search engines like Google, to find your service offerings).
The Website Process:
- We will require your website content, a few images and company logo in high res.
- We then begin the design process, develop your website and add in your content.
- Lastly, we will test your website functionality, across browser compatibility and once complete we send you your website link to view.
- Ps: your website should be live within a week once we receive all your information.