The internet has changed the way people shop. Gone are the days when people drive for miles to get to a mall and stand in line to purchase a product. eCommerce or online stores are best suited to a business that sells a product or service. So what are the benefits of an eCommerce / online store over a retail store:
- Location, location, location: If you have a physical store, you are limited by the geographical area you can service. With an internet-based eCommerce / online store website, the entire world is your play area.
- Lower Cost: Far cheaper than paying rent to a landlord, lights, and water or staff. You can sell anything you want at any time, no need for large storage spaces.
- 24/7 Online: Unlike most retail stores, you have an open and closing time. In comparison, an eCommerce / online store is available 24 hours a day and seven days a week. You are making it more convenient for people to shop when and where they want.
- Spread The Word: With so many options online to getting your website exposed to new business or client such as social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and so many more), email marketing, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) , video marketing
- Online Product Tracking and reports: With unique tools such as Google Analytics, you can tell which products or services people are looking at or have purchased with a click of a button. Great way to test your products and service.
- Instant Contact With The People Who Matter The Most: Getting in contact with your customers has never been easier. Using surveys on your website, you can ask your customer what they like about your products to make them better or to test the market.
So what are South African's buying online:
Sourced From Hootsuite
What Does eCommerce/Online Store Website Come With:
- Setup of eCommerce Website
- Setup of Online Store
- Design of eCommerce Website
- Development of Pages within the eCommerce Website
- The eCommerce Website includes pages
- Categories (not limited)
- Products Uploaded (not limited)
- Manual to Add more products to your eCommerce Website
- Payment linked to Payfast/Paypal/EFT
- The Monthly Web Hosting on this website will cost you R199 pm, and yearly domain registration will be applicable.
What You Need To Know When Building Your Ecommerce Website:
We will begin by registering your domain; please indicate the web address you would like to register
- Online Purchases will be facilitated on your eCommerce Website, where the client will have the option to buy direct using their credit card or PayPal for international customers that will have an auto currency changer or Payfast for local online payments. Visit www.paypal.com and www.payfast.co.za for more information.
- Clients may choose the option for EFT on your eCommerce Website, where an invoice will be sent to them with your banking details, an order confirmation will be emailed to you as well. Upon payment of the order, you log onto your shop backend and change the order status to PAID, the client will receive a receipt of the purchase, and you can confirm the order before dispatching the goods.
- Once you have dispatched the goods, you changed the order status on the backend to post; the client will receive a notification that the item has been sent using the preferred courier company they had select or that is selected for them by you together with the tracking number of the parcel and your contact details for the office.
- The invoices, receipts, and despatch reports can be exported or viewed on your website to monitor daily, weekly, and monthly sales. So now you can see how well your eCommerce Website is doing.
- In essence, your eCommerce Website works as a full shop by itself without you using any other programmer to complete the transaction
- The website will be Search Engine Optimised with search-friendly URLs that populate on Google and be enabled for good positioning and ranking on Google.
The Ecommerce Website Will Include All Of The Following:
- Home Page includes Slide Show, Featured products, Recently added products. Secure payment gateway affiliations
- About Us- Tell your clients why you are the best and your unique selling points
- Products- Your products that you would like to sell. These include prices, description, and client product reviews
- Shop- This will be the clients shopping basket of the items currently selected for purchase
- My Account- This Will be a history of purchases the client has made, an option to re-order an item if in stock.
- Register/Login- This portal will be used for returning clients that have purchased or new clients to register before purchase so that you get the correct details
- Shipping- Tell your clients the shipping conditions, the courier services you will be using, and their contact details. Also details on how to track and insure their goods.
- Payment- This should indicate your payment conditions, whether compensation should be done before despatch of goods, regarding payment of products
- Terms and Conditions- Your company terms and Conditions regarding returns, online purchases, etc
Contact Us- Let your clients find you with all your contact details and an easy to use contact form