People can now shop from their couches, on the go, or in bed! They no longer have to put up with lines at stores and they don't even need a car. Online shopping may not seem as glamorous but it does offer many benefits over traditional brick-and-mortar businesses like lower overhead costs that allow companies to pass savings onto customers who might be looking for something specific without having more money than time (or patience).
The internet has changed how people buy things forever: gone are the days when you would drive miles just so you could stand around an actual store waiting until some salesperson was finally free enough to help sell your product instead of someone else's; eCommerce is best suited for any business that sells anything online because
So what are the benefits of an eCommerce / online store over a retail store:
- Location, location, location: If you have a physical store, you are limited by the geographical area you can service. With an internet-based eCommerce / online store website, the entire world is your play area. Think about the last time you wanted to buy something. Did your location affect where you went? With an online store, it doesn't matter what hemisphere or country someone is in - they can still browse and purchase from your website!
- Lower Cost: Far cheaper than paying rent to a landlord, lights, and water or staff. You can sell anything you want at any time, no need for large storage spaces.
- 24/7 Online: In today's society, it is hard to find time for anything and everything that we have going on. That's why an open 24/7 online store could be the perfect fit for you! You can make your work schedule more efficient by pushing off a few hours of closing or opening duties in one day so that you don't feel as though every single second count. Customers will appreciate being able to order whenever they want without having any set times restrictions because let’s face it, people are busy these days with nearly everyone doing something at all times throughout the day!
- Spread The Word: With so many options online to getting your website exposed to new business or client such as social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and so many more), email marketing, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) , video marketing
- Online Product Tracking and reports: With unique tools such as Google Analytics, you can tell which products or services people are looking at or have purchased with a click of a button. Great way to test your products and service.
- Instant Contact With The People Who Matter The Most: Getting in contact with your customers has never been easier. Using surveys on your website, you can ask your customer what they like about your products to make them better or to test the market.