What Does eCommerce/Online Store Website Come With:
- Setup of eCommerce Website
- Setup of Store
- Design of eCommerce Website
- Development of Pages within the eCommerce Website
- The eCommerce Website includes 10 pages
- 6 Categories (not limited)
- 20 Products Uploaded (not limited)
- Manual to Add more products to your eCommerce Website
- Payment linked to Payfast/Paypal/EFT
- The Monthly Web Hosting on this website will cost you R199 pm and a yearly domain registration will be applicable.
So What You Need To Know When Building Your Ecommerce Website:
We will begin by registering your domain, please indicate the web address you would like to register
- Online Purchases will be facilitated on your eCommerce Website where the client will have the option to buy direct using their credit card or paypal for international customers that will have an auto currency changer or Payfast for local online payments. Visit www.paypal.com andwww.payfast.co.za for more information.
- Clients may choose the option for EFT on your eCommerce Website where an invoice will be sent to them with your banking details, an order confirmation will be emailed to you as well. Upon payment of the order you simply log onto your shop backend and change the order status to PAID, the client will receive a receipt of the purchase and you can confirm the order prior to despatching of the goods.
- Once you have dispatched the goods, you changed the order status on the backend to dispatched, the client will received notification that the item has been dispatched using the preferred courier company they had select or that is selected for them by you together with the tracking number of the parcel and your contact details for the office.
- The invoices, receipts and despatch reports can be exported or viewed on your website to monitor daily, weekly and monthly sales. So now you can see how well your eCommerce Website is doing.
- In essence your eCommerce Website works as a full shop by itself without you using any other programmer to complete the transaction
- The website will be Search Engine Optimised with search friendly urls that populate on Google and will be enabled for good positioning and ranking on Google.
The Ecommerce Website Will Include All Of The Following:
- Home Page includes Slide Show, Featured products, Recently added products. Secure payment gateway affiliations
- About Us- Tell your clients why you are the best and your unique selling points
- Products- Your products that you would like to sell. These include prices, description and client product reviews
- Shop- This will be the clients shopping basket of the items currently selected for purchase
- My Account- Will be a history of purchases the client has made, an option to re-order an item if in stock.
- Register/Login- This portal will be used for returning clients that have purchased or new clients to register before purchase so that you get the correct details
- Shipping- Tell your clients what are the shipping conditions, the courier services you will be using and their contact details. Also details on how to track and insure their goods.
- Payment- This should indicated your payment conditions, whether payment should be done prior to despatch of goods, regarding payment of products
- Terms and Conditions- Your company terms and Conditions regarding returns, online purchases, etc
- Contact Us- Let your clients find you with all your contact details and an easy to use contact form