Do you need cosmetic shop website?
Generally, many people who are looking to start a business online or sell their cosmetics online are often confused as to how they can start have cosmetic shop website, this article you will find out easy way to do this and create good returns for your shop.
The first to keep in mind is that the makeup industry is changing pretty fast. At the start. Therefore, in order for your cosmetic shop website to be successful you have to be selective about the products which you are going to sell, your customers, the structure of your website and many little details of the website.
Choose the right brand name for your online store:
Once you have decided about the products you are going to sell, now is time to come up with a name for your store. There are a few qualities which should be kept in mind while choosing the brand name. These are:
- Your store name should be memorable.
- Your store name should stand out.
- Your store name should not be confusing.
- Your store name should be easy to type.
Your cosmetic shop website should be:
- Cheap and affordable
One of the most tangible positives of our website that they are lowered cost. A part of these lowered costs could be passed on to customers in the form of discounted prices.
- Gain New Customers with Search Engine Visibility
Physical retail is driven by branding and relationships. In addition to these two drivers, online retail is also driven by traffic from search engines.
- Locate the Product Quicker
It is no longer about pushing a shopping cart to the correct aisle or scouting for the desired product. On an e-commerce website, customers can click through intuitive navigation or use a search box to narrow down their product search immediately. Some websites remember customer preferences and shopping lists to facilitate repeat purchase.
What Does a 5 Page Website Come With:
- 5 Page Website
- Custom Design
- Contact Form
- Links to Social Media
- Mobile Friendly
- Gallery with 18 Images
- Slide Show
Pages We Recommend:
- Home: A great way to welcome potential clients to your website. Tell them why they should do business with your company.
- Services/Products: A list of services your company provides.
- Gallery: Show the world your beautiful products.
- Testimonials: What your current clients have to say about you.
- Contact Us: The best way for potential client to contact your company
What We Require from You to Build Your Website:
- 10 pictures, these could be pictures of your products, services, staff, premises etc.
- Content about your company, products and services, contact details etc. – similar to your company profile.
- A company logo in high resolution
- 18 images for your gallery
- Your suggested domain name (website address, which is dependent on availability).
- Few keywords (that you think potential clients will input in search engines like Google, to find your service offerings).
The Website Process:
- We will require your website content, a few images and company logo in high res.
- We then begin the design process, develop your website and add in your content.
- Lastly, we will test your website functionality, across browser compatibility and once complete we send you your website link to view.
- Ps: your website should be live within a week once we receive all your information.