Do you need a copywriter website?
To standout in the world of digital media and raise a unique brand, then you need to learn how to attract visitors. Being able to put yourself into your customers’ shoes, you should also be eye-catching and unique in your content.
Bizzexpose, is the number one web development company that is based in Durban, we operate in a creative manner. Working with us is beneficial because we also have a team of creative copywriter who can help your website stand out. Our advice includes using simple words which communicate better than big words and pompous language. Stick with short uniquely English words instead of more complex Latin-based words.
Perfecting your copywriter website helps to best present quality content to your audience. The copy put out by your business is often the first way that your audience learns about who you are and what you do. It’s important that first impressions go well, so copy shouldn’t be written by someone without the necessary experience.
One tip that we can advise you with is to basically make your copywriter website Skimmable because readers online don’t read word for word. Instead, they scan to find what they’re looking for faster. Making your copy and content easy to skim gives them what they want, keeps their attention longer, and is easier for everyone to read.
Use a variety of formatting techniques that break up the text and draw the reader’s eye down the page.
Some of the best ways to make web copy skimmable are:
- Use several headings and subheadings
- Create bulleted and numbered lists
- Format text with bold, italic, underlining, or colour
- Include images, video, and other media and captions for each
- Write single-line paragraphs
- Vary sentence and paragraph length.
What Does a 5 Page Website Come With:
- 5 Page Website
- Custom Design
- Contact Form
- Links to Social Media
- Mobile Friendly
- Gallery with 18 Images
- Slide Show
Pages We Recommend:
- Home: A great way to welcome potential clients to your website. Tell them why they should do business with your company.
- Services/Products: A list of services your company provides.
- Gallery: Show the world your beautiful products.
- Testimonials: What your current clients have to say about you.
- Contact Us: The best way for potential client to contact your company
What We Require from You to Build Your Website:
- 10 pictures, these could be pictures of your products, services, staff, premises etc.
- Content about your company, products and services, contact details etc. – similar to your company profile.
- A company logo in high resolution
- 18 images for your gallery
- Your suggested domain name (website address, which is dependent on availability).
- Few keywords (that you think potential clients will input in search engines like Google, to find your service offerings).
The Website Process:
- We will require your website content, a few images and company logo in high res.
- We then begin the design process, develop your website and add in your content.
- Lastly, we will test your website functionality, across browser compatibility and once complete we send you your website link to view.
- Ps: your website should be live within a week once we receive all your information.