Church website attracts new congregants
At Bizzexpose we always advise clients that a church website is often the first place a new visitor will check out before they attend your church. They might have seen it on the billboards or posters while driving around town and be interested to to attend therefore check search it on google.
This means your website is the first impression visitors have of your Church, and we all know first impressions are important. Let us help you design the finest website to best define your church and attract new members. – Can make this sound better.
According to google stats 2017 it only takes about 20 seconds on your site for a visitor to decide whether or not they’ll keep looking around to learn more or switch to the next one. Here is our creative approach to design good Church website:
Use real photos of your church or congregation.
The photos you have on your website are essential in telling the story of your church. Stock images are fine in small quantities, but they don’t showcase the real people in your congregation. When someone visits your website, they want to see who you really are, not a bunch of people that don’t actually go to your church.
Post audio or video of your sermons.
Having an archive of sermon audio or video gives potential new visitors a chance to figure out if your church is the right fit for them. Uploading sermons to your website also helps regular attendees catch up on missed weeks or listen again to sermons they enjoyed.
Use clear call to action.
Every page on your website should encourage a certain action from visitors. Calls to Action (CTAs) are directional messages like “Learn More,” “Sign Up,” or “Get Involved.” They help website visitors know where to go or what to do next. It’s especially important to have clear CTAs on your homepage.
What Does a 5 Page Website Come With:
- 5 Page Website
- Custom Design
- Contact Form
- Links to Social Media
- Mobile Friendly
- Gallery with 18 Images
- Slide Show
Pages We Recommend:
- Home: A great way to welcome potential clients to your website. Tell them why they should do business with your company.
- Services/Products: A list of services your company provides.
- Gallery: Show the world your beautiful products.
- Testimonials: What your current clients have to say about you.
- Contact Us: The best way for potential client to contact your company
What We Require from You to Build Your Website:
- 10 pictures, these could be pictures of your products, services, staff, premises etc.
- Content about your company, products and services, contact details etc. – similar to your company profile.
- A company logo in high resolution
- 18 images for your gallery
- Your suggested domain name (website address, which is dependent on availability).
- Few keywords (that you think potential clients will input in search engines like Google, to find your service offerings).
The Website Process:
- We will require your website content, a few images and company logo in high res.
- We then begin the design process, develop your website and add in your content.
- Lastly, we will test your website functionality, across browser compatibility and once complete we send you your website link to view.
- Ps: your website should be live within a week once we receive all your information.