Do you really need a car rental website?
In 2019 going forward the world is shifting to online media. Other countries have already adopted this strategy and we are also slowly moving towards this great innovation. This is one of the reasons you need a car rental website so that your services can be assessable to your clients, be able to book online and make life easier for them.
With our creative car rental website designs you will be able to track the visitation of your site. You’ll be able to track leads and sales over time that will help you attribute profit to your website. Google Analytics can also be helpful in pushing you to constantly make your website more effective you will be able to see which pages have the highest bounce rates and make tweaks that could improve page performance.
Bizzexpose is a leading website development company based in Durban, here are some of the strategies we implement when designing the perfect website.
Call to action
Putting your contact details encourages your visitors to get in touch with you. By having a contact form on nearly every single page on your website (especially on the individual vehicle pages). If they see something they like, and for a fleeting moment think about reaching out to your dealership, a contact form should be readily accessible and easy to fill out immediately.
Testimonials help build trust and be a real differentiating factor for customers that can be tough sells. This can be something that can be difficult to achieve in the auto industry. testimonials spread across the Internet that have the potential to help you make a sale. One thing you can do to assist us in creating the perfect website for you is to collect your best testimonials and we will feature them prominently across your website.
What Does a 5 Page Website Come With:
- 5 Page Website
- Custom Design
- Contact Form
- Links to Social Media
- Mobile Friendly
- Gallery with 18 Images
- Slide Show
Pages We Recommend:
- Home: A great way to welcome potential clients to your website. Tell them why they should do business with your company.
- Services/Products: A list of services your company provides.
- Gallery: Show the world your beautiful products.
- Testimonials: What your current clients have to say about you.
- Contact Us: The best way for potential client to contact your company
What We Require from You to Build Your Website:
- 10 pictures, these could be pictures of your products, services, staff, premises etc.
- Content about your company, products and services, contact details etc. – similar to your company profile.
- A company logo in high resolution
- 18 images for your gallery
- Your suggested domain name (website address, which is dependent on availability).
- Few keywords (that you think potential clients will input in search engines like Google, to find your service offerings).
The Website Process:
- We will require your website content, a few images and company logo in high res.
- We then begin the design process, develop your website and add in your content.
- Lastly, we will test your website functionality, across browser compatibility and once complete we send you your website link to view.
- Ps: your website should be live within a week once we receive all your information.