Why do you need a car dealer website?
In this article you will learn about the importance of a having a good Car dealer website from Bizzexpose.
Research shows that in a 2015 survey by Accenture, 32 percent of participants said that dealer websites are “extremely influential” when they’re deciding to buy a car. Another survey from Adobe found that 38 percent of people will stop engaging with a website if the content/layout is unattractive. Therefore, we work extra hard to create unique and attractive designs that will build your brand while bringing out the unique side of your car leadership.
The best advice for your Car dealer website will be to invest in a responsive design from us. A responsive design creates a user-friendly viewing experience every single time and it makes your life a lot easier. Our designs are creative and unique checkout our previous work.
Here are some of the strategies we use:
Stay mobile friendly
As we live in a mobile society, which makes it important to ask the question: What do my visitors see when they access my website on the go? we always make sure that our designs cater for mobile users as well. Because it is important to always put yourself in the position of the user, and test out every page, user action and button. If you want to ensure your mobile-friendly site is running on all cylinders
Importance of Keywords
Keywords are of prime importance in SEO and auto dealer website rankings as well. Ensure that you have keywords in title tags, meta tags, images, description, etc.
Good URLs & Meta Description
For keyword optimization, focus on the initial 2 to 3 words in your URLs. Attract your car buyers by including the targeted keywords in the meta description. This will also improve your site ranking as well.
What Does a 5 Page Website Come With:
- 5 Page Website
- Custom Design
- Contact Form
- Links to Social Media
- Mobile Friendly
- Gallery with 18 Images
- Slide Show
Pages We Recommend:
- Home: A great way to welcome potential clients to your website. Tell them why they should do business with your company.
- Services/Products: A list of services your company provides.
- Gallery: Show the world your beautiful products.
- Testimonials: What your current clients have to say about you.
- Contact Us: The best way for potential client to contact your company
What We Require from You to Build Your Website:
- 10 pictures, these could be pictures of your products, services, staff, premises etc.
- Content about your company, products and services, contact details etc. – similar to your company profile.
- A company logo in high resolution
- 18 images for your gallery
- Your suggested domain name (website address, which is dependent on availability).
- Few keywords (that you think potential clients will input in search engines like Google, to find your service offerings).
The Website Process:
- We will require your website content, a few images and company logo in high res.
- We then begin the design process, develop your website and add in your content.
- Lastly, we will test your website functionality, across browser compatibility and once complete we send you your website link to view.
- Ps: your website should be live within a week once we receive all your information.