Do you need a business consultant website?
In 2019 asking this question can only mean that you are behind with the trends. Let us help you move with the times. Generally, as a business consultant, your success hinges on convincing others that you’re an expert in your field and that you can deliver real results for clients.
Your web presence is often the very first impression your consulting business will make with a potential client. A well-designed website will inspire confidence and trust.
Bizzexpose is a well-established website development company that is based in Durban. we put together a team of experienced professionals to meet your needs and help your business or brand grow online.
We use some of the following strategies to ensure effective business consultant website:
Align the website design with your brand.
As a consultant, you are more than the sum of your knowledge and experience. To create a strong consulting brand, you must capture and communicate those traits that define you, as well as your knowledge and experience. This is what will set you and your consultant brand apart from your competitors. Your business name, logo, colour choices, and typography will all play a role in creating your visual brand. Bizzexpose also creative copywriting services that will take your company to the next level.
Clear designs and straight to the point
As professional designers we will not only ensure that you execute a brand-conscious design, but we will are also better equipped to take care of all of the technical essentials – like vector images and responsive design – that will make you and your website look professional.
Choosing a web design that effectively communicates your personal consulting brand on their business consultant website will help potential clients get to know you. You have a personality with traits that will make working with you a unique experience.
What Does a 5 Page Website Come With:
- 5 Page Website
- Custom Design
- Contact Form
- Links to Social Media
- Mobile Friendly
- Gallery with 18 Images
- Slide Show
Pages We Recommend:
- Home: A great way to welcome potential clients to your website. Tell them why they should do business with your company.
- Services/Products: A list of services your company provides.
- Gallery: Show the world your beautiful products.
- Testimonials: What your current clients have to say about you.
- Contact Us: The best way for potential client to contact your company
What We Require from You to Build Your Website:
- 10 pictures, these could be pictures of your products, services, staff, premises etc.
- Content about your company, products and services, contact details etc. – similar to your company profile.
- A company logo in high resolution
- 18 images for your gallery
- Your suggested domain name (website address, which is dependent on availability).
- Few keywords (that you think potential clients will input in search engines like Google, to find your service offerings).
The Website Process:
- We will require your website content, a few images and company logo in high res.
- We then begin the design process, develop your website and add in your content.
- Lastly, we will test your website functionality, across browser compatibility and once complete we send you your website link to view.
Ps: your website should be live within a week once we receive all your information.