What is a boutique website?
Live your fashion passion while also making money with boutique website, at Bizzexpose we design different types of website and eCommerce website and setting up shop online is a major goal you should be focusing on. Many professionals in the fields of fashion, design and retail see the great potential residing in eCommerce.
Boutique website has a much wider reach than brick-and-mortar locations with only a fraction of the costs involved. And on top of that, online stores are powerful platforms for branding and marketing, which is so crucial when you’re trying to make a name for yourself in the field.
Our creative boutique website strategies will include the following tips:
visuals are everything
In order to sell clothing items, you must first stimulate your clients’ visual appetite. The images that decorate your online boutique should be so beautiful that shoppers will be immediately tempted to imagine themselves walking around, dressed in your amazing merchandise.
Create markets for niche products
Buyers and sellers of niche products can find it difficult to locate each other in the physical world. Online, it is only a matter of the customer searching for the product in a search engine.
Streamline the check-out process
Online shopping should be a simple and straightforward activity. The last thing you want is to have your shoppers struggle with the payment process. If they do, many of them will choose not to complete their purchase
Enable deals, bargains, coupons, and group buying
Though there are physical equivalents to deals, bargains, coupons, and group buying, online shopping makes it much more convenient. For instance, if a customer has a deep discount coupon for turkey at one physical store and toilet paper at another, she may find it infeasible to avail of both discounts. But the customer could do that online with a few mouse-clicks.
What Does a 5 Page Website Come With:
- 5 Page Website
- Custom Design
- Contact Form
- Links to Social Media
- Mobile Friendly
- Gallery with 18 Images
- Slide Show
Pages We Recommend:
- Home: A great way to welcome potential clients to your website. Tell them why they should do business with your company.
- Services/Products: A list of services your company provides.
- Gallery: Show the world your beautiful products.
- Testimonials: What your current clients have to say about you.
- Contact Us: The best way for potential client to contact your company
What We Require from You to Build Your Website:
- 10 pictures, these could be pictures of your products, services, staff, premises etc.
- Content about your company, products and services, contact details etc. – similar to your company profile.
- A company logo in high resolution
- 18 images for your gallery
- Your suggested domain name (website address, which is dependent on availability).
- Few keywords (that you think potential clients will input in search engines like Google, to find your service offerings).
The Website Process:
- We will require your website content, a few images and company logo in high res.
- We then begin the design process, develop your website and add in your content.
- Lastly, we will test your website functionality, across browser compatibility and once complete we send you your website link to view.
- Ps: your website should be live within a week once we receive all your information.