Help people navigate easy on the Bank website
Having a professional company to design your Bank website is the first goal and a plus sign to a successful website for your bank. At Bizzexpose we always advice our clients that choosing the experienced website developing company like us isn’t going to be cheap, because cheap doesn’t always correspond with effective.
Listed below are some of the biggest mistakes Bank website make:
Not being mobile-friendly.
Many people don’t have desktops or laptop computers and the only way they are access your website is on their phone. Make sure your website is mobile-friendly.
If someone lands on your Bank website, they probably want to know more about the bank. Email marketing is a thing because it works. Don’t miss the opportunity to follow up with your visitors by inviting them to sign up for your list.
If your website looks professional, then you look professional. Remember, the website is how you build credibility and trustworthiness. If it looks like your kid made it, that’ll show up in your donations and your votes.
Not being encrypted.
It’s 2019, don’t risk your users seeing a “Not Secure” message on their browser because you didn’t think to turn on your SSL certificate.
Not having calls-to-action.
it can be a powerful way to communicate. Be sure that you include calls-to-action on your site, inviting your constituents to take action whether calling or emailing for inquiries. This can be through a donation, signing up for your newsletter, commenting on your blog, getting tickets to an event, or signing up to volunteer for your campaign.
There really is no point of having a website if it not going to be accessible to users, we always design Bank website that are responsive and load fast.
What Does a 5 Page Website Come With:
- 5 Page Website
- Custom Design
- Contact Form
- Links to Social Media
- Mobile Friendly
- Gallery with 18 Images
- Slide Show
Pages We Recommend:
- Home: A great way to welcome potential clients to your website. Tell them why they should do business with your company.
- Services/Products: A list of services your company provides.
- Gallery: Show the world your beautiful products.
- Testimonials: What your current clients have to say about you.
- Contact Us: The best way for potential client to contact your company
What We Require from You to Build Your Website:
- 10 pictures, these could be pictures of your products, services, staff, premises etc.
- Content about your company, products and services, contact details etc. – similar to your company profile.
- A company logo in high resolution
- 18 images for your gallery
- Your suggested domain name (website address, which is dependent on availability).
- Few keywords (that you think potential clients will input in search engines like Google, to find your service offerings).
The Website Process:
- We will require your website content, a few images and company logo in high res.
- We then begin the design process, develop your website and add in your content.
- Lastly, we will test your website functionality, across browser compatibility and once complete we send you your website link to view.
- Ps: your website should be live within a week once we receive all your information.