Do you need a bakery website?
At Bizzexpose we believe the design phase of a bakery website is the most important of the website creation process. This is where we aid you in deciding on complementary colours, imagery that are fitting to your business and other design elements. This step is usually spear headed by our design team at Bizzexpose.
Depending on client needs, we can create and display mock-ups within a bakery website design phase for our clients before initiating any development steps. We ensure that every client has a total unique look and feel that suits their business perfectly. At Bizzexpose, we believe that even a bakery website should look different and unique.
As soon as a bakery website design phase is complete and finalized, we continue into the website development phase. This phase includes all of the physical building and construction of the website. This step includes the platform setup, layout building, animation additions and every other process you can think of to implement all of the design elements.
whether you want a standard bakery website or eCommerce website:
We always ensure to put the best team forward to make your dream come true. for E-commerce website we ensure products are easy to navigate through and that your payment gateways are setup to make your online shop (should you have one) as effortless as possible. However, we don’t stop there. Part of our website development process at Bizzexpose includes the setup of security, basic SEO, analytics tracking and many other additional features that make your website fast, secure and awesome. Functionality like analytics tracking helps you in understanding the user behaviour on your website. You can provide more value to your customers by understanding their needs.
Most companies stop at the website development phase and end the relationship with the client. However, we believe in the value of maintaining a good relationship with our customers. At Bizzexpose, we understand that businesses change, and therefore we provide maintenance services to make updates and changes to your website to keep it looking fresh and having the updated information that clients require. For more information, browse through Bizzexpose.
What Does a 5 Page Website Come With:
- 5 Page Website
- Custom Design
- Contact Form
- Links to Social Media
- Mobile Friendly
- Gallery with 18 Images
- Slide Show
Pages We Recommend:
- Home: A great way to welcome potential clients to your website. Tell them why they should do business with your company.
- Services/Products: A list of services your company provides.
- Gallery: Show the world your beautiful products.
- Testimonials: What your current clients have to say about you.
- Contact Us: The best way for potential client to contact your company
What We Require from You to Build Your Website:
- 10 pictures, these could be pictures of your products, services, staff, premises etc.
- Content about your company, products and services, contact details etc. – similar to your company profile.
- A company logo in high resolution
- 18 images for your gallery
- Your suggested domain name (website address, which is dependent on availability).
- Few keywords (that you think potential clients will input in search engines like Google, to find your service offerings).
The Website Process:
- We will require your website content, a few images and company logo in high res.
- We then begin the design process, develop your website and add in your content.
- Lastly, we will test your website functionality, across browser compatibility and once complete we send you your website link to view.
- Ps: your website should be live within a week once we receive all your information.