Why do you need an architecture firm website?
First things first, you need to determine clear goals for what you want on your architecture firm website, this can be achieved of course with the help of the best web development companies in Durban, Bizzexpose.
Having an architecture firm website is good for business image. Therefore, you must start by identifying your ideal client and what problems you solve for them. Make sure your message underscores the value you provide to them. We have found that the best approach is to workshop your website requirements with your team and a lead generation professional. You’d be surprised at how your website can help in attracting, nurturing, and converting visitors into your site.
Our strategies for architecture firm website will include:
Your website’s design should be a reflection of your brand, not a reimagining of your body of work. Let your work stand out on its own, captured in high-quality professional photography.
Modern website design must be optimized to load quickly. While you might want large, high-quality images to show off your portfolio of projects, big images take time to load, and that means lost visitors.
Content is Still King
Your website should be a showcase of your expertise and skills as an architect. Your portfolio on your architecture firm website will certainly answers the question of whether or not you can design great projects, but for most customers, your aesthetic is just one part of why they will hire you.
Design for Mobile First
Google now uses mobile-optimized design as a key search engine ranking factor. It’s easier for a browser to scale a small website to a desktop than vice versa. A site viewed on a smartphone or tablet might look squished or require some strange stretching to be viewed correctly.
What Does a 5 Page Website Come With:
- 5 Page Website
- Custom Design
- Contact Form
- Links to Social Media
- Mobile Friendly
- Gallery with 18 Images
- Slide Show
Pages We Recommend:
- Home: A great way to welcome potential clients to your website. Tell them why they should do business with your company.
- Services/Products: A list of services your company provides.
- Gallery: Show the world your beautiful products.
- Testimonials: What your current clients have to say about you.
- Contact Us: The best way for potential client to contact your company
What We Require from You to Build Your Website:
- 10 pictures, these could be pictures of your products, services, staff, premises etc.
- Content about your company, products and services, contact details etc. – similar to your company profile.
- A company logo in high resolution
- 18 images for your gallery
- Your suggested domain name (website address, which is dependent on availability).
- Few keywords (that you think potential clients will input in search engines like Google, to find your service offerings).
The Website Process:
- We will require your website content, a few images and company logo in high res.
- We then begin the design process, develop your website and add in your content.
- Lastly, we will test your website functionality, across browser compatibility and once complete we send you your website link to view.
- Ps: your website should be live within a week once we receive all your information.