You might be wondering what is an Animal shelter website right?
Animal shelter website is a simplest way to find new home for animals in the shelter or returning lost animals.
What is a animal shelter?
This is a place where stray, lost, abandoned or surrendered animals, mostly dogs and cats, and sometimes sick or wounded wildlife are kept and rehabilitated. This place needs websites in order to ease the process of both placing and finding home for the animals in the shelter.
Listed below are some of the tips used by Bizzexpose to ensure good Animal shelter website:
CLEAR AND SIMPLE
We always make sure that each adoption site has basic search functionality based on location, species and breed. Most have a more expanded search that allows you to dive deep into behaviour, health, lifestyle, compatibility with other animals, children and more. This is particularly helpful if you’re seeking a specific type of pet.
Each rescue and shelter do things a bit differently, so be prepared to work through the logistics with each organization. Sometimes the pet you like is at a shelter and sometimes the pet is in a foster home. You’ll need to be flexible about when and where you can meet the pet, depending on where he’s located.
In this day and age most people access site access websites on their phones. Therefore, a lot of your traffic will be coming from mobile devices. Up to 70% of all web traffic now comes from mobile devices. Over 80% of social media traffic is now from mobile devices. So, ensuring your site looks great on mobile is a must. It’s not just important that your website layout be “responsive”, so it looks good on desktop and mobile. It’s important that when you build your site, it is built with mobile in mind.
What Does a 5 Page Website Come With:
- 5 Page Website
- Custom Design
- Contact Form
- Links to Social Media
- Mobile Friendly
- Gallery with 18 Images
- Slide Show
Pages We Recommend:
- Home: A great way to welcome potential clients to your website. Tell them why they should do business with your company.
- Services/Products: A list of services your company provides.
- Gallery: Show the world your beautiful products.
- Testimonials: What your current clients have to say about you.
- Contact Us: The best way for potential client to contact your company
What We Require from You to Build Your Website:
- 10 pictures, these could be pictures of your products, services, staff, premises etc.
- Content about your company, products and services, contact details etc. – similar to your company profile.
- A company logo in high resolution
- 18 images for your gallery
- Your suggested domain name (website address, which is dependent on availability).
- Few keywords (that you think potential clients will input in search engines like Google, to find your service offerings).
The Website Process:
- We will require your website content, a few images and company logo in high res.
- We then begin the design process, develop your website and add in your content.
- Lastly, we will test your website functionality, across browser compatibility and once complete we send you your website link to view.
Ps: your website should be live within a week once we receive all your information.