Why do you need an Accountant website?
In 2019 it is vital to know that having a website isn’t the same as having an effective one. Accountant website help you to best advertise your services.
You’ve probably visited websites that aren’t up to scratch because the design is amateur, or the site is full of broken links. Other common issues include out-of-date content, pages with too much text, or poor navigation.
At Bizzexpose we always advice you about the importance of having a well designed website. Furthermore, discuss that not having a website at all can mean your firm is missing out on potential clients or prospects. But a poorly designed and badly-written website can do even more damage. It will degrade your brand before you’ve even had a chance to impress your website visitors.
Here are some of the strategies we implement to ensure your Accountant website stands out:
WRITE YOUR WEBSITE USING PLAIN ENGLISH, NOT JARGON
For the content of your website we use everyday language and plain English. Keep sentences nice and short around 20 words per sentence is about right. Your messaging will be much more effective.
The absolute first thing potential clients are looking for when navigating over to your website is specifically what services you are offering. They are looking for something very specific, so you also need to be very specific in what you are offering. If you are a tax accountant, make sure that is very clear so there are no questions about it.
When a future client is thinking about pulling the trigger into hiring you, they’ll want to know some basics about the person behind the business. This is YOUR time to shine. Highlight some top accomplishments that have brought you to where you are today! Highlight your expertise. Also, make sure you show what is unique about yourself. But, most of all, make sure you are writing this geared toward someone in your target market
What Does a 5 Page Website Come With:
- 5 Page Website
- Custom Design
- Contact Form
- Links to Social Media
- Mobile Friendly
- Gallery with 18 Images
- Slide Show
Pages We Recommend:
- Home: A great way to welcome potential clients to your website. Tell them why they should do business with your company.
- Services/Products: A list of services your company provides.
- Gallery: Show the world your beautiful products.
- Testimonials: What your current clients have to say about you.
- Contact Us: The best way for potential client to contact your company
What We Require from You to Build Your Website:
- 10 pictures, these could be pictures of your products, services, staff, premises etc.
- Content about your company, products and services, contact details etc. – similar to your company profile.
- A company logo in high resolution
- 18 images for your gallery
- Your suggested domain name (website address, which is dependent on availability).
- Few keywords (that you think potential clients will input in search engines like Google, to find your service offerings).
The Website Process:
- We will require your website content, a few images and company logo in high res.
- We then begin the design process, develop your website and add in your content.
- Lastly, we will test your website functionality, across browser compatibility and once complete we send you your website link to view.
Ps: your website should be live within a week once we receive all your information.